We may change this policy by updating this page and we recommend that you regularly check this page ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Further information given in any enquiry you make such as location, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, text, phone, online messaging service, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate whether or not you give permission for us to contact you for direct marketing.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mail kerri.schad(at)hazelwoodcounselling.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Hazelwood Counselling, Jasmine Trust Yoga Centre, Babworth Court, Babworth, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8EW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, the data controller is Hazel Kerri Schad, Hazelwood Counselling, Jasmine Trust Yoga Centre, Babworth Court, Babworth, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8EW