The term Hazelwood Counselling Services, Hazelwood or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Hazel Kerri Schad who can be contacted at Hazelwood Centre, The Studio, Babworth Hall Estate, Babworth, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8EW. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for gain, benefit or income.
- Earning and/or income statements made by our company and/or Independent Representatives are estimates of what can possibly be earned. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
- The examples are not to be interpreted as any guarantee, promise, representation and/or assurance. We do not purport our business and/or us as being a ‘get rich scheme’ or ‘problem solver’.
- Results you experience/achieve may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire.
- There are no guarantees, promises, representations and/or assurances concerning the level of success you may experience.
- Your level of success in attaining the results claimed depends on the time you devote, the ideas and techniques mentioned, your resources, knowledge and various skills, since such skills and factors differ according to individuals.
- Testimonials and examples used are accurate results for the individuals referred to. They do not, or may not, apply to the average person, and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- We reiterate that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
- There is no assurance that examples of past success can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are unknown risks in life, business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results.
- We are not responsible for your actions.
- Any claims made of actual gain or examples of actual results can be verified upon request.
- The use of our information, products and/or services should be based on your own due diligence, which you undertake and confirm that you have carried out to your entire satisfaction.
- You agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your endeavours, acts and/or conduct that is directly or indirectly related to the business and/or the purchase and use of our information, products and/or services.